Learning & Development Centre
Peak Consultants provide our online compliance training portal for regulatory learning and development requirements such as Continuing Professional development (CPD) and annual Competency Assessments. It gives you access to a wide range of user-friendly e-learning materials.
Our system provides an appropriate process to log the development of individuals and offers both the employer and the employee a means to track, monitor and report on individual’s progress on an ongoing basis.
Registered users can log in whenever it suits them, using their own unique user ID. This provides access to a wealth of modules, each with an end-of-module knowledge assessment. All content is updated on a regular basis as the compliance landscape changes.
Managers and supervisors get access to the learning and development management information. This provides easy access to a range of metrics including usage, pass/fail rates, and adherence to compliance training obligations.
The need for compliance training
The FCA requires all regulated businesses to have adequate controls in place to minimise risks to their customers and the financial market. Our learning and development system has been designed to help you document your regulatory compliance. Its management information functionality gives you the confidence that comes with knowing you are meeting your compliance training obligations and have the evidence to back it up.
Our material includes a range of compliance training modules, including:
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), its roles and responsibilities
- Anti-money laundering
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR) / Code of Conduct.
- Terms and conditions of insurance policies offered
- Applicable laws governing the distribution of insurance products
- Knowledge of claims handling
- Knowledge of complaints handling
- Assessing customer needs
- Knowledge of the insurance market
- Business ethics standards and financial competence
- Vulnerable Customers
Requirements such as CPD can combine a variety of learning methods, such as training workshops, conferences and events, e-learning programs, best practice techniques and ideas sharing. Alongside all the e-learning materials, we also offer face-to-face and on-site training to help build on what your staff learn online.
Key features of the CPD Process
- At the end of each online learning module, users are required to take a knowledge test to verify what they have learned
- Each time a user successfully completes a module, a CPD certificate is automatically generated
- Managers can check on users’ progress and outcomes at any time
- All the compliance training modules are continuously updated to reflect the latest regulatory developments.
Refines your personal skills and intellect and helps to plug any knowledge gaps
Helps you record, review and reflect on what you learn and keeps academic and practical qualifications up to date
Opens pathways to career progression or potential redirection
Enhances your ability to regularly learn and improve by uncovering gaps in your skills and capabilities